Ideate Technologies Employment Vacancy Application Engineer in Kenya April 2017
Ideate Technologies Career Recruitment Application Engineer in Kenya April 2017
Ideate Technologies Job Recruitment Application Engineer in Kenya April 2017
- Company: Ideate Technologies
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Overview Ideate Technologies Limited is an authorised pan Africa IT distributor of Autodesk design software, the creators of AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Revit and over 100 other software titles. Ideate Technologies has a footprint across Africa, and we distribute the Autodesk product range offering a variety of solutions to the infrastructure industry. Market penetration and revenue growth is our business. We are currently looking for a dynamic Application Engineer who can help us meet our growth targets for the Anglophone market for 2017 and beyond. Ideate Technologies is offering a great salary package and lucrative commissions, and the successful candidate will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
About the job
We are looking for a dynamic Application Engineer who will:
- Help Strategic Accounts request the right product;
- Develop customers understanding of key Autodesk products;
- Lead the regional Autodesk Community;
- Develop customers understanding of strategic accounts;
- Teach the reseller technical community;
- Facilitate financial management;
- Maintain Salesforce accuracy;
- Train customers.
About the person
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualification;
- 3-5 years of experience in Infrastructure industry would be an advantage;
- 3-5 years of experience teaching end users in IT industry.
Skills and abilities
- Rapidly develop your product knowledge;
- Fluent in English for business purposes;
- Customer oriented;
- Attention to details;
- Willing to travel;
- Passionate about the design environment;
- Good presentation skills.
KES250K (monthly package including company benefits) plus attractive commissions.
How to Apply
If you are interested and would like to participate in changing the story of Africa, please submit your application by sending your CV (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter to Laura Rogez at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a response within 3 weeks of your application date, please consider your application unsuccessful.