ICRC Learning Facilitator Job Vacancy in Kenya October 2017
ICRC Learning Facilitator Career Vacancy in Kenya
ICRC Learning Facilitator Job Recruitment in Kenya
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance.
Can you captivate an audience?
The Regional Delegation in Nairobi is seeking to fill two full-time learning facilitator positions as soon as possible.
- Delivers training courses covering staff induction, team management and leadership, communication, and other relevant topics
- Training and support of trainers and training relays
- Engages in participant follow up before and after Face-to-Face training sessions
- Develops course content in accordance with learning and development module designs
- Conducts Learning Needs Analysis
- Reporting for courses animated or co-animated
- Excellent communication skills in English, including public speaking, presentation skills and drafting of complex texts; ability to deliver training courses in French a major asset
- Minimum 5 years’ experience/training in public speaking/acting/anchoring will be an important asset
- Training experience is an important asset; strong willingness to further develop training competences
- Experience in team leadership and management
- University degree is desired, but not exclusively, in Communication, Acting/Drama, Education, Business, Psychology, etc.
- Strong intercultural skills: openness to and tolerance of different cultures, religions and opinions
- Fluent command of spoken and written English; other languages, especially French, are a major asset
- International experience is a definite asset
- Very good computer skills
- Ability to manage groups in an efficient and friendly manner
- Highly motivated individual with the desire to make a difference
- Available for frequent travel in the region and beyond, including irregular working hours
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to:
Please include: detailed Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter, copies of relevant certificates, current and expected remuneration and contact details of three referees.
NB: ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED