ICAP Reproductive Health Advisor Job 2013 in Nairobi Kenya today
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services at provincial and district health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following position:
Position: Reproductive Health Advisor
Location: Nairobi with frequent travel to ICAP-supported facilities in Nyanza and Eastern South
Reporting to the Director of Programs, Reproductive Health Advisor is responsible for the planning, implementation and supervision of all ICAP Reproductive Health activities.
- Provide leadership in Integration of Reproductive Health (RH) services including Family Planning in HIV services
- Oversee integration of cervical cancer screening and treatment for women of reproductive age in HIV clinics
- Oversee implementation of elimination of Mother to Child Transmission (e-MTCT) strategies at ICAP-supported sites
- Degree in Medicine or equivalent
- Advanced Degree in Reproductive or Public Health
- At least 3 years’ experience in implementation of a Reproductive Health / HIV Program
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (At least one to be either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the HR and Administration Manager, ICAP firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18th October 2013.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer