Human Resources Manager Vacancy in Nairobi (130K) in Kenya July 2017
Human Resources Manager Job Opportunity in Nairobi, Kenya (130K)
Human Resources Manager Career Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya (130K)
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary: Kes 100,000 – 130,000
On behalf of our client we seek to recruit a highly competent Human Resources Manager.
- Handling recruitment of staff, up to induction and orientation and placement at the various departments.
- Development of job descriptions for new positions and advertisements.
- Advising management of HR management issues.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Handling staff complaints, and disciplinary procedures
- Implementation of policies and procedures aimed at promoting staff welfare at the work place.
- Prompt filing of employee records and maintenance of HR registry and archive.
- Providing administrative support in the management of Learning and development programs
- Implementing company policies and programs to ensure consistency and fairness in the provision of Human Resources services.
- Administration of employee exit and related human resource issues.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills Required for the Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- 7 years of experience in as similar position as a Human Resource Manager.
- 4 Years of Work experience in a supermarket or retail SME or fast consumer moving goods will be an added advantage.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Membership of the Institute of Human Resources Management
- Working knowledge of Labour Laws and Industrial Relation procedures.
- Very strong personality and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Demonstrable ability to put customer interests first.
- Strong focus on impact
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resources Manager) to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th July 2017.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.