Human Resources and Administration Assistant Job opportunity today in Kenya 2013
Vacancy: Human Resources and Administration Assistant
- Assist the HRO on HR planning to ensure the company has the right number of people and skill base to meet its objectives.
- Assist in ensuring organizational conformity with the applicable laid down HR policies and procedures, regulations and relevant statutes.
- Assist in talent development and retention strategies.
- Assist in planning and implementing the company’s annual training program.
- Assist in instituting innovative staff incentive and recognition programs in line with Company guidelines.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
- Assist in ensuring staff contracts are kept properly updated.
- Assist in facilitating periodic staff performance reviews.
- Assist in facilitating staff recruitment and selection process.
- Assist in overseeing staff medical scheme and ensure adequate insurance schemes with regard to risks related to Human resources.
- Assist in overseeing the staff pension scheme in liaison with the relevant providers/fund managers.
- Assist in overseeing staff arrivals including preparation and supervision of new staff, orientations programs for new staff and facilitation of exit interviews.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with legal and best HR practices in conjunction with the relevant HR bodies.
- Any other responsibilities that are ordinarily performed by the HR function such as monitoring of annual leave for staff, absenteeism etc.
- Undertake administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/HR or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in HR
- Member of IHRM
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in HR in a busy company.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain healthy working relationship with staff;
- Knowledge of Labor laws, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, training and development
- Ability to coach, counsel and mentor staff;
- Exceptional planning and organization skills.
- Ability to keep abreast with the industry practices
Kindly forward your application letter and CV to email@example.com not later than 10th November, 2013.