HR Officer Career Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
HR Officer Employment Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
HR Officer Career Opportunity in Kenya March 2017
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
Our client is one of the leading ethical Clothing Factories in the world. The Organisation is built on the believe that fashion has the power to make a positive contribution to society.
The organisation runs both a factory and a community trust delivering life skills training to the local community.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Human Resource Officer to support the organisation in recruitment, induction and all the general administration.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Voi, Kenya
Salary: Ksh. 75,000/= – 100,000/=
Deadline: 30th April 2017
HR Officer Job Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for recruitment, orientation, placement and retention.
- Assist in Payroll administration.
- Manage departmental heads on planning annual, partial & maternity leaves.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and processes to improve systems and procedures.
- Ensure the organisation has complied with all statutory requirements.
- Handle employees grievances, disciplinary and counseling processes
- Identify staff training needs, develop and implement them.
- Access all accidents that occur in the farm and ensure mitigation
Qualifications for the HR Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must have a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- 4 – 6 years work experience in HR department
- Must be a member of IHRM
- Must have experience and knowledge of Kenya Labour Laws and HR policies
- Must have the ability in drafting HR policies and operations manual
- Must have the ability to take initiative, be pro-active and work until little supervision
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with people and records
How to Apply