HR Manager Job vacancy 2013 in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: KShs 90,000
1. Manpower Planning – Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants, plan and conduct new employee orientation, interpreting and administering contracts, conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination, manage talent pools and facilitate succession planning at all levels
2. Performance Management: Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices, maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates, oversee the implementation and smooth running of the balance scorecard platform.
3. Employee relations
4. Staff welfare
5. Learning and development
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 4 Years of working experience in HR Environment of which 2 years should be in managerial position
- Working knowledge of HR processes and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of HR Processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of the kenya labor laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills couples with good listening and critical reasoning skills
- Ability to think strategic and be tactical as well in execution
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
- Mentoring/coaching skills/experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Thank you for your cooperation.