HR Assistant Job vacancy 2013 in Kenya today
FEP Group is one of the fastest growing Group of companies in Kenya. Over the last five years, it has expanded geographically from its head office in Nairobi to become a regional force in many counties.
FEP Group is involved in providing a variety of services in Health, Education, Real Estate, Hospitality, Media and Financial sector.
FEP Group recognises that employees want a ‘hands-on’ approach by management and therefore to ensure we give our employees quality service we are looking to hire a HR Assistant to assist in management of the HR Department. Below is a description of the position to be filled.
- Involved in the recruitment process, shortlisting, scheduling and invitations for interviews, reference checks and giving back feedback on interview outcome.
- Involved in other Key HR roles including Performance Management, Training, Compensation, Staff Welfare etc
- Management of the LEAVE Database.
- Maintenance and updating of the Employee Database.
- File Management including updating employees file’s.
- Receiving and sending of communication in the HR Department.
- Maintenance of the IN and OUT register in the HR Department.
- Filing statutory in liaison with the Finance Department.
- Drafting of correspondence on items of a standard format e.g contracts ,letters etc.
- In charge of the Resume Database, both hard and soft copy.
- Any other duty as delegated.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask within different companies and give quality services
- Good Analytical skills,
- Strong communication and Negotiation skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Complaints handling skills.
- Listening and questioning skills.
- Good in relationship building and maintaining.
- High initiative and ability to work independently with minimum supervision,
- A person of high integrity and ethical behavior is a key requirement,
- At least 1 year as a HR assistant
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Competent in Microsoft excel, including generating formula’s.
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to take up the challenge forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th October 2013 indicating clearly your current and expected salary and contacts of three professional referees.