Our client in the service industry is looking for a High Level Personal Assistant.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support to a busy and high profile C.E.O
- The public face of the C.E.O’s Office
- Handling the C.E.O’s daily diary
- Directing & scheduling appointments for the C.E.O
- Dealing with a range of contacts inside and outside the Organization
- Managing a high volume of administration in a timely manner and, at times, in a high pressure environment
- Identify and apply new systems where needed.
- Other roles as may be given
- Bachelors’ degree in Business administration or related subject required
- Five years of experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant to President, CEO, Chairperson, etc.
- Proficient at juggling extremely hectic schedule and remaining professional at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- The successful candidate will need to deal with authority, tact and firmness
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
We do not charge for interviews.