HEALTH RECORDS AND INFORMATION OFFICER II– SCALE 6 (2 POSITIONS)
Responsibilities for the Health Records & Information Officer Job
- Reception, registration and scheduling for patients master index
- Preparing appointments for patients
- Generating patients health records and retrieval of medical records, coding and indexing of diseases.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by a Senior Officer
Qualifications for the Health Records & Information Officer Job
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- University of Eldoret is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution
- At least five (5) years working experience in a busy and recognized health services facility.
- Proficiency in Information and Communication Technology from a recognized institution.
How To Apply
Applicants for the above position are advised to send ten (10) copies of the applications using the addresses given below:
- Applicants are advised to indicate the reference number of the position appliedon the envelope.
- For those applying for position of Associate Professor, they are advised to address the applications to the Chairman of Council or hand delivered and dropped in the Tender Box in the Chairman’s Office or by post.
- All applicants for other positions are advised to address their applications to the Vice-Chancellor or hand delivered and dropped in the Vice-Chancellor’s Tender box.
All applicants should submit detailed curriculum vitae (detailing academic qualifications, professional experience, and membership of professional associations), copies of certificates/testimonials, e-mail addresses and telephone contacts. Applicants should provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of three referees.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees to write and send confidential reports to reach on or before 10th February, 2017 using the addresses given below;
The Chairman of Council The Vice-Chancellor
University of Edoret University of Eldoret
P.O Box 1125-30100 P.O Box 1125 – 30100
ELDORET, KENYA. ELDORET, KENYA.
Email: email@example.com Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.uoeld.ac.ke Website:www.uoeld.ac.ke
Applications should be received on or before Friday, 10th February, 2017 at 4.00 pm. NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will result to automatic disqualification. University of Eldoret is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.