Head of Key Accounts & Modern Trade Jobs at
Our client a FMCG company in Nairobi is looking for a Head of Key Accounts /Modern Trade
Key Accounts & Modern Trade Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the achievement of sell-out target monthly/quarterly.
- Establish sales targets, and make sales plans for every customer in modern trade in accordance with company sales and distribution strategy.
- Assist in planning process of modern trade sales and merchandising by brand/ by customer.
- Transmit the sales related information and policies from company to modern trade supervisors, sales teams, & merchandisers; ensure their strict compliance.
- Seek out and explore new sales, product and customer opportunities in mt channel.
- Monitor sell-out by customer/ by brand/ by salesmen as well as market behaviors and competitors’ development to have timely and suitable reactions.
- Analyze sales data to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance the sales improvement of the company.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of the contract with modern trade customers.
- Manage customer credit and payments.
- Establish and maintain the favourable relationship with major customers.
- Ensure salesmen are provided enough selling tools and use them correctly and effectively; check modern trade supervisors’ field visiting plans and monthly expenses claims.
- Develop effective sales teams; supervise personnel; coordinate modern trade regional manager/supervisors’ activities; makes period personnel and target reports.
- Supervises: Key Accounts Executives ; Merchandisers
Qualifications for the Key Accounts & Modern Trade Job
- At least 10 years experience in relevant position in FMCG company, prefer candidate with similar company
- University graduate or higher.
- Strong in strategic thinking, leadership, communication, problem solving & decision making, initiative & follow through, customer business analysis
- Strong in customer business management, program execution management, direct sales, merchandising, and pricing & packaging strategy
- Good business acumen
- A dynamic personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- A hands-on approach
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th November 2017, indicate your current /expected salary and notice per