Greenhouses – Production Manager Career Recruitment in Kenya March 2017
Greenhouses – Production Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
Greenhouses – Production Manager Employment Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
- Company: Greenhouses
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Production Manager Job Responsibilities
- To recruit staff and allocate them to the various teams.
- To ensure that the field managers working in the section allocate daily work targets to staff and record performance of all team members
- To ensure that all labour in the section is effective and efficient and that all staff achieve the recommended daily tasks.
- To maintain staff discipline and welfare in accordance with the company policy.
- To plan all the farm/section operations for the month, week, and day in consultation with the farm manager.
- To ensure that all crop husbandries i. land preparation, planting, weeding, irrigation and spraying et are done to the highest possible standard
- To confirm all picking predictions done by picking supervisors.
- To ensure that produce is picked on time, handled carefully and is of high quality in accordance with the set standards.
- To co-ordinate produce shading and transport to the pack house
- To communicate with farms daily and makeregular visit to confirm quality issues.
- To ensure the company field operations adhere to customer standards (as per audit guidelines).
- Handle and address any deviation onstandards (customer responses).
- To ensure that various team leaders, scouts and supervisors keep accurate records of all operations carried out in their section.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the senior management.
Qualifications for the Production Manager Job
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture / BSc Agriculture Resource Management.
- Above 5 yrs. experience in a busy Agricultural Sector.
- Team player, dynamic and a great communicator.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org