Graphic Design Intern Job vacancy in Kenya
Vacancy: Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a positive, professional, motivated self-starter who can come to work and produce stunning products. We value innovation, integrity, diversity and exceptional performance and want to make that apparent in every experience we deliver.
The Graphic Designer will design, innovate and solve design challenges that support the brand strategy.
Projects include both print and electronic media: brochures, sales and account specific collateral, consumer materials, publications, direct mail, presentations, displays, web page design and motion graphics materials.
- Pursuing or recently completed a Graphic Design or related course
- Knowledgeable in motion graphics and 3D animation
- Knowledgeable in video production
- Strong commitment to corporate branding, layout, colour theory, and typography
- Strong presentation skills, oral and written required, can sell ideas
- Energetic and passionate
- Able to receive and process critics and correction
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must know how to be resourceful
- Vast knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
If this is you, please apply with a link to your samples.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Qualified Candidates to Send Application to email@example.com by 28th Oct 2013