Graduate Level Call Center Agent Needed at Interra Networks Limited today
Interra Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company located in Abuja, Nigeria. From here we provide information technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services include Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Software Development, Customer Relationship/Retention Management and System Integration Solutions. Our BPO services provide our customer with work-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective contact Centre, Technical Helpdesk arid Document Management solutions.
We are growing and looking for qualified and outstanding individuals to join our family to fill the vacant position
Job Title: Entry Level Call Center Agent
Dealing with company clients through calls, chats, emails etc
- Computer literate with solid familiarity with Windows and MS Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-resolution skills.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information.
- Ability to meet established productivity, effectiveness, training and quality goals.
- Ability to work in a highly-structured environment – take scheduled lunches and breaks, Flexibility in responding to change or business needs.
- Ability to accommodate non-traditional work schedules.
- Time management.
- Good customer care skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences of customer, Language abilities of the agent, problem solving skills, assuring assurance, telephone skills.
- English, Housa, Yoruba and Igbo
- Reports directly to the Team leads
- Answer phone and reply emails to respond to general customer enquiries / complaints.
- Project a professional company image through phone / email interaction and resolve all customers’ / caller’ complaints and issues.
- Provide callers / customers with appropriate and correct information, manage length / duration of calls and generate customer satisfaction.
- Manage difficult customer situations and transfer calls to appropriate persons when necessary
- Update exiting customers’ data base with changes and the status of each customer and recommend process improvements
- Ensure that the clean room policy is observed.
- Agent should ensure that they have a good knowledge of the clients and company product.
- Years Of Experience: Entry Level
- Minimium Qualification: H.N.D. – Higher National Diploma
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information
- Accuracy and timely response to calls
- Process adherence
- Attitude to work
- Call handling
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online