Living Goods Government Relations Managers Job Vacancy in Kisii / Kakamega and Busia Kenya
Living Goods Government Relations Managers Job Employment in Kisii / Kakamega and Busia Kenya
Living Goods Government Relations Managers Job Opportunity in Kisii / Kakamega and Busia Kenya
Position: Government Relations Manager
Role: Living Goods Kenya is scaling up its operations in Kenya working closely with the national and county governments to strengthen the community health system through its entrepreneur community health platform.
- Support driving the Kenya advocacy and influencing plan of Living Goods through organizing and managing a variety of stakeholder’s engagement activities.
- Maintain a stakeholder database and manage the day to day relationships with all key influencers and other partners especially at county level.
- Support in the initial engagement with a new county and sub county, helping to establish new ways of working and support the branch staff in stakeholder engagement and ensuring the county and sub county government are fully engaged and supportive of our operations.
- Represent Living Goods in national technical engagements through the technical working groups and inter agency coordinating committees and organize and support Living Goods technical engagements.
- Represent and offer support in county and sub county technical meetings and engagements and actively seek out, identify, advise upon and implement opportunities for collaborative work across the sector.
- Prepare and present reports and key insights as necessary to national and county groups and individuals.
- Track and update the Director for Health and Government Relations on the status of all LG obligations to the county governments.
- Degree in health sciences.
- Post-graduate training in Management or Public Health an added advantage.
- 5 years or more experience bringing a sound understanding of the Kenya Health System and prior work experience with and/or involving close association with national and county governments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
- Exceptional natural leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be flexible and willing to travel across Kenya and periodically stay up-country.
- Good computer and analytical skills a must.
What is Living Goods? Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights.
Life at Living Goods: Living Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and nimble. At Living Goods, you will have the chance to use your creativity and work with your teammates to conceive and test new ideas every day.
How to Apply
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: www.livinggoods.org