Global Communities M & E and CLA Specialist Job Vacancy in Kenya 2017
Global Communities M & E and CLA Specialist Career Opportunity in Kenya
Global Communities M & E and CLA Specialist Career Recruitment in Kenya
(2) Strengthened resilience among people and systems; and
(3) A well-nourished population.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E) Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation (CLA) Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Lead Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) activities for the program.
- Manage the Monitoring and Evaluation components of the program and make operational decisions
- Oversee data collection and ensure that the M&E system and results reporting meet the requirements of the Feed the Future initiative.
- Lead a system for continuous communication with the two established external evaluation partners
- Use critical inputs, feedback, and assessments received from evaluation partners to inform changes in program approaches and scale-up.
- Ensure that program components are results-oriented.
- At least 5 years (preferably 7) experience in managing performance monitoring plans, evaluation, collaboration and learning, preferably with knowledge of USAID’s CLA approach and measuring systemic change.
- At least 5 years (preferably 7) of practical experience in using monitoring and evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results.
- Technical expertise in monitoring, evaluation, knowledge management, and learning.
- Familiarity with gender issues in monitoring and evaluation, collaboration, learning and adaptation. Familiarity with the Women’s Empowerment in Agriculture Index preferred
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter, and include in your subject line the position you are applying for to the email address listed below:
Localrecruitment@globalcommunities.org to be received not later than 12th July 2017.
Kenyan citizens are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.