GEMS Cambridge International School Primary and Secondary Teachers Jobs opportunity in Nairobi Kenya today
Vacancy: Primary and Secondary Teachers for GEMS Cambridge International School – Nairobi
GEMS Cambridge International School – Nairobi is a part of GEMS Education, an established education provider and the largest K-12 education company in the world.
GEMS has a global network of award winning schools which provide high quality holistic education to more than 110,000 students from 151 nationalities. It employs over 10,000 education professionals, specialists and staff from 87 countries.
We are seeking individuals who are qualified to teach and assess assigned students according to their educational needs and deliver the relevant curriculum, ensuring that each student achieves academic success.
You will be required to participate in, and lead where appropriate, the co-curricular and extra-curricular programmes in the school and assist in the planning and organising of school events and functions (e.g. inter-house competitions, concerts, school plays, prize days, etc.).
Skills & Experience:
Qualifications / Knowledge:
- Education/teaching degree OR first degree and teaching qualification/license.
- Degree related to Music/Sports if applying for specialist subjects with the ability to teach the A Level curriculum.
- Skilled teacher with solid commitment to teaching and learning.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- More than 1 language is desirable.
- Minimum of two years’ teaching experience.
- International teaching experience is desirable.
- Experience teaching the National Curriculum of England desirable.
If you meet these criteria and are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would very much welcome your application.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd October 2013.