FSD Africa Specialist Advisers Call for Expression of Interest 2013(Pre-Qualification)
FSDA is looking to build a panel of specialist advisers on whom it can call on for short-term consultancy assignments or for draw-down (i.e. retained consultant) arrangements. This call for Expressions of Interest is aimed at pre-qualifying consultants so as to facilitate procurement for assignments that are anticipated in the future.
- By virtue of their location and prior experience, have deep and credible relationships in financial markets ƒ ƒin particular countries in sub-Saharan Africa;
- Are thematic specialists in credit markets development, agriculture finance, retail payments and ƒ ƒgovernment to person payment (G2P), and capital markets development and/or inclusive finance generally;
- Are impact specialists who could manage project-level impact evaluations but also support an FSD-ƒ ƒwide consultative process to establish a more harmonised approach to impact evaluation.
- Name, full CV;ƒ ƒ
- Your place of business and area of expertise; ƒ ƒ
- A short statement (maximum 1 side of A4) of why you believe you have the right qualifications to help ƒ ƒFSDA in the stated area;
- A statement describing your availability, e.g. preferred length of assignment, willingness to travel, ƒ ƒavailability in the next 12-18 months;
- Your current fee rate (applicable for at least 12 months);ƒ ƒ
- Any other information that you believe should be taken into account in the pre-qualification process.ƒ ƒ