As the Food Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance to food safety and hygiene standards based on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and ISO 22000 guidelines.
- Creating awareness of hygiene and food safety to all staff through training and surveillance audits
- Training new staff and scheduling refresher courses for older staff based on hygiene and quality issues, client complaints and food safety matters
- Ensuring all food safety records are maintained in accordance with HACCP and ISO 22000 guidelines
- Analyzing sample results from the laboratory and initiating corrective actions
- Registering and investigating customer complaints and providing corrective actions
- Preparing trend analysis reports on food safety performance and customer complaints for management action
- Carrying out supplier audits
- Technical knowledge and experience in food chemistry, microbiology and food safety
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively work with all managerial levels, clients, regulatory and other professional contacts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to understand the key requirements in the quality assurance system and continuous improvement programmes
- Advanced communication and presentation skills with ability to build and conduct training programmes
- Certification on any quality management system and formal audit training
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related discipline
- 5 years experience in food processing preferably at Supervisor level
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.