Food and Beverage Controller (Out of Nairobi) Job Vacancy 2013
Our Client is a 5 Star Hotel currently recruiting a Food and Beverage Controller.
- Food and beverage stock control in all bars and stores.
- Computer operations control in points of sales systems.
- Analysis of consumption data.
Areas of Responsibility
- In conjunction with the Provision Master, provides analysis of F&B stores consumption to handle the ordering of Food and Beverage as exact as possible.
- Input in the computer all bar stock received.
- Maintain the food inventory updated on a daily in cooperation with the Provision Master.
- Carry out spot-checks on the hotel stores rotating stock-takes.
- Carry out checks on storing operations on the pier.
- Input in the computer all the requisitions.
- Control and ensure that not one time goes out from the stores without requisition.
- Accounts for any stock transfer between onboard locations.
- Inputs physical bar stock counts into the computer system and analyze results highlighting the discrepancies for additional counts or reviews.
- Hold minimum each second day a spot check on physical inventories held in the bars, food and beverage stores, galleys and cellars.
- Monitors – controls tips and bonuses to bar staff.
- Performs any other duty as requested by his/her superiors.
- Compiles a physical inventory routine for each food & beverage locations. Verifies level of inventory at least once a cruise or more are required, daily in the Crew Bar and any other bar with high variances.
- Prepares a voyage report in the end of each cruise to be signed by the F&B Manager and send to the shore side office.
- Day to day supervision and management of the responsibilities detailed above.
- Spreading random audits and reconciliation´s over the voyage and moving forward with new computer installations and controls procedures, whilst tackling systems and financial control problems, as these occur.
- Run end of the day on all bar point of sales workstations, distribute daily sales analysis reports as required.
- Feed figures into spreadsheets format to carry out the control functions described above.
- Review “undefined” accounts.
- A Hotel Management course:An accounting course would be an added advantage
- Previous Experience in a similar role
If you feel you fit the above role;please send your CV to email@example.com