HR & Admin Officer Job Vacancy at Corporate Staffing
Our client is one of the leading EABL distributors in the Mount Kenya Region. They seek to hire a competent HR Assistant, who will be tasked with supporting the HR functions in the company.
Gross Salary: 50K – 60K
- In charge of the whole recruitment process of new staff in conjunction with the department heads i.e. processing staff requisitions, interviewing, selection, appointment, induction, documentation, reference checking etc. in liaison with the HRM
- Maintain eligible candidates’ lists; provide names of eligible candidates to department representatives upon appropriately approved requests.
- Facilitate and ensure all employees are registered with statutory bodies i.e. NSSF, NHIF and PAYE.
- Timely renewal of company licences, business permits etc
- Facilitating entry /exit of staff into the Company provided benefits
- Preparation, updating employees leave and keeping records pertaining to leave.
- Inducting new company employees as per the induction process as well as conducting a post-interview evaluation for trainees
- Effectively handle disciplinary issues among staff
- Assisting in coordination of training initiatives and programs and Administering student attachment and internship programs
- Record keeping in terms of completeness and accuracy for all staff data (staff files) and all HR related matters e.g. minutes
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to finance department in liaison with the HRM
- Assist in evolution and maintenance of staff welfare and welfare related initiatives
- Degree, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in FMCG industry is a MUST.
- Must have prior experience in HR Policy formulation
- Must have supervised a work force of at least 40 – 50 staff
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, APPLY HERE before 25th January 2018.