FMCG Finance & Admin Manager Job Vacancy in Nyahururu in Kenya November 2017
FMCG Finance & Admin Manager Career Recruitment in Nyahururu Kenya
FMCG Finance & Admin Manager Job Recruitment in Nyahururu Kenya
Our client is an established EABL distributor for over 35 years.
- To manage the Company’s working capital and other operations, including management and statutory accounts together with long term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- To prepare monthly management accounts and projections and other relevant reports, in consultation with the Head Office Finance Manager and other departments, for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with the Head office Finance manager and Auditors prior to sign-off.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness
- To manage, in conjunction with the Head Office finance Manager, staff contracts and HR matters.
- To manage personnel procedures in relation to recruitment, training, holidays and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advise on relevant policies.
- To be responsible for the Company’s IT resources, maintaining and implementation.
- Oversee other departments which include; Sales and operation departments.
- To ensure effective policies and procedures implementation within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
- 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance and administration from a reputable organization
- At least 2 years’ experience at management level in FMCG industry
- Experience in distribution is an added advantage
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance & Admin Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th November 2017.