FMCG Company Maintenance Manager (Manufacturing) Job Opening in Kenya July 2017
FMCG Company Maintenance Manager (Manufacturing) Job Opening in Kenya
FMCG Company Maintenance Manager (Manufacturing) Career Recruitment in Kenya
Our client, a leading FMCG company is looking for a Maintenance Manager to be responsible for the entire maintenance of production facilities, execute both administrative and organizational roles and ascertain that all maintenance activities are seamlessly completed whilst upholding’ quality and standards of the organization.
- Conduct regular inspections and ensuring proper upkeep and maintenance in the Breeders, Hatchery & Broilers Facilities.
- Design maintenance programs & Implement preventative maintenance programs
- Manage Maintenance expenditure and ensure control of set budget
- Ensure proper working of all electrical units and systems in the facilities.
- Lead entire maintenance team and ensure effective delegation of tasks.
- Keep a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in the facilities.
- Evaluate skills and performance of the maintenance team
- Carry out regular in house training for maintenance team
- Comply with all corporate policies and the Occupational Safety and health administration rules (OSHA) while carrying out maintenance functions.
- In liaison with the Technical Operations Manager, place orders for spare parts and equipment for replacement and ascertain proper documentation of the same.
- Synchronize work processes with other departments of the establishment.
- Participate in the recruitment of maintenance personnel.
- Must have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have over 8 years experience managing a factory in manufacturing industry
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to perform at a high level, constantly with proven experience
- Effective project management
- Computer literate
- Being analytical and strategic
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to Make concrete and effective decisions
- Motivating staff
Deadline: 31st July 2017
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews