Executive Personal Assistant Job opportunity in Kenya 2013
An Executive Personal Assistant
- Degree/diploma in any business studies.
- Secretarial certificate/diploma will be an added advantage but not a must.
- Must be very smart and intelligent and eloquent.
- Must have very good command of both English and Swahili.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have good negotiation and public speaking skills.
- Must be presentable in character and looks.
- Must have not less than 3 years experience as a PA/Secretary.
- Must be able to address a big crowd while requested to do so.
- Must be good in computer packages.
- Willing to travel and working both odd and long hours when necessary.
- Must have excellent customer care, interpersonal skills and a warm heart.
Starting salary is negotiable but not less than 100k per month ( Depending on job expertise)
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications to be accompanied with a 1 page cover letter stating why you should be hired to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 3rd November 2013.