Job Summary: A professional HR and Admin individual who must be a male with more than 4 years working experience in an international organization.
Job Title: Executive Administration – Africa
Type of Hire: Local
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Gross Salary: KES 50,000 – 60,000 per month
- Dealing with vendors from sourcing for the vendors to sieving them and ensuring that the best vendor is the one selected.
- Supervising the front office staff and ensuring that the whole premise is managed properly at all time
- Editing the monthly newsletter and ensuring that the newsletter is sent to by the set date
- Management of the intranet and ensuring that information on the intranet is up to date all new joinees must have access and exiting staff must be removed
- Ensuring the Saturday duty roster is rolled out and approved monthly
- Dealing with suppliers and ensuring that all office supplies are procured and delivered on time
- Maintaining the employee data tracker
- Organizing for conferences and other events
- Ensuring that all staff supported to have uniforms are provided with the uniforms and an inventory of the same is maintained
- General office administration i.e. ensuring cleanliness and neatness of the office at all time
- Processing documents for the expat staffs e.g. the passports, work permits and alien cards
- Ensuring that each and every new staff is allocated a seating space
- Handling employee welfare activities e.g. weddings, funerals, newborn babies events.
- Must have driving experience and willing to work at any time day and night and day of the week e.g. picking visitors arriving at the airport on weekend and taking the visitors for shopping and making them enjoy their stay in Kenya.
- Able to act as a reliever whenever anyone in HR or Admin is absent.
- Willing to go on field and meet with vendors and suppliers and give feedback on the same.
- Can liaise with government authorities whenever need be e.g. city council in case an employee is clutched, the police incase on an accident involving company car etc.
- Any other duty assigned by management
- Male candidate;
- 4 years of working experience; and
- HR / Admin background compulsory;
- Must be aged between 27 – 35 years of age.
- Degree Holder in BA;
- Flexible to change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results on time.
- Strong MS office and presentation skills.
- Passionate towards work, self-motivated, takes initiative and responsibility.
- Focuses on goals & deadlines, encourages teamwork, creativity & trust.
- Delivers beyond promise.
- Appreciates constructive criticism.
- Good organizational & planning abilities.
- Analytical skills & business acumen
Kindly justify your application by stating similar experience matching ‘Mandatory Requirements’.
Send your CV (in PDF format) titled with your name, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28 October 2013.