Sales Manager Jobs at Growth Partners
Our client an Events Management Agency serving high end corporate, SME’s, and international clients is looking for a result oriented, self driven individual to set up and develop the sales function while generating sales for the business.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Be enthusiastic, outgoing individual with ability to engage high level decision makers.
- Well versed – though not necessarily experiential with events and marketing services sector.
- Identify and negotiate key brand visibility opportunities across the market
- Create and manage customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the organization.
- Be willing to earn a retainer of 60k and generous incentives on business generated.
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, Communication or any other relevant field.
- At least two (2) – three (3) years’ experience in selling customized products/ solutions to corporate organizations.
- IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, well groomed and polished communicator.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Highly creative and ability to think outside the box
- Strong Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward, their CV’s to email@example.com by 31st May, 2017 stating their current day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees. Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line “Sales Manager – Events” when applying.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.