Our client intends to improve its escalator management and maintenance services in the region.
Pursuant to this objective, our client wishes to recruit an Escalator Engineer / Technician to oversee the lifting operations.
The ideal candidate will be part of an elite team of professionals.
- Provide support for all escalators and technical activities on construction projects.
- Prepare preliminary studies for escalator sizing or estimates when requested
- Producing technical studies for lifting, escalation, barging and installation;
- Preparation of escalators and transport plans;
- Design and calculation of client specific adaptations of heavy lifting and transport equipment;
- Prepare timely response to field questions;
- Work according and verify compliance with industry standard requirements concerning measurement and escalation equipments.
- Become familiar with all applicable escalation and hoisting procedures as set forward by customers;
- Engineering graduate in technical engineering or an experienced technician;
- Working experience at top 3 lift and escalator engineering companies / operators
- Proficient in AutoCad, Mathcad, Microsoft Office applications;
- Minimum of 3-5 years practical experience as engineer or technician in escalator installation and maintenance
- Highly focused on the safety and quality of deliverables;
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Good communication skills and interested in working within a technical and operational environment;
- Able to read, interpret and verify lifting installation plans & drawings.