Emayian Health Initiative Clinical Officers / Nurses Jobs positions in Ilbisil Kajiado Kenya today
Emayian Health Initiative is an upcoming limited health company offering quality, safe and affordable health services to the low-income population in Kajiado.
In an effort to strengthen our clinical services provision at our Ilbisil Medical Centre, we are seeking to recruit Clinical Officers / Registered Nurses to offer support to our clinical team.
- Must have successfully finished internship and registered with the relevant professional body for clinical officers/ Nurses in Kenya
- Excellent knowledge of reproductive health service provision (FP, ANC, PNC, PAC, cervical cancer screening, HIV, newborn and child health)
- Ability to handle common medical emergencies (e.g. acute asthmatic attack, severe dehydration, trauma etc.)
- Ability to undertake minor surgical procedures (e.g. cut wound management, incision and drainage etc.)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Residency in Ilbisil,Kajiado or its environs (e.g. , Bull’s Eye, Kitengela, Mile 46, Namanga) will be an added advantage
Qualified and interested candidates should mail their CVs and application letters to email@example.com specifying their salary requirements on or before Friday, 25 October, 2013.