Electronics Technician Job Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
Electronics Technician Career Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
Electronics Technician Job Opportunity in Kenya March 2017
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type:Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Our client operates entertainment facilities consisting of amusement parks offering fun filled activities for both parents and kids. They seek to hire an experienced Electronics Technician who will conduct, maintain, test and repair electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and components.
Salary: 70k – 75k based on experience
Electronics Technician Job Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment, including programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives, gauges and test equipment.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Advises operators and line mechanics of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and components.
- Informs appropriate management and line mechanics of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- Maintains company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed.
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Assists and trains other maintenance and other technical-level employees.
Qualifications for the Electronics Technician Job
- Degree /Diploma in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 1-2 years work experience
- Must be conversant with electronics, motherboards, ICs, monitors maintenance and repair.
- Good customer service skills
- Dynamic with good problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to couch and motivate teams.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
How to Apply