E-Marketing / Business Development Personnel Job opportunity in Kenya 2013
Our client is seeking to recruit a suitable qualified candidate to fill the following positions:-
E-Marketing / Business Development Personnel
- Development of worldwide online marketing and sales strategy for the company products and services
- Working with the designer and website developer to develop effective sales and marketing campaigns and maintain the look and feel of the corporate website
- Assist the business development team in the development of business proposals and respond to tenders and request for proposals (bonus-linked based on performance)
- Should be able to work with the Webmaster and the security consultants and develop an effective marketing strategy.
- Competent in the use of modern tools and channels for online marketing (social media such as facebook, linkedin, twitter etc) email campaigns
- Degree or Postgraduate degree in business/marketing, international relationships
- Must have excellent Customer management and communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have Sales & Marketing background
- Be able to work under no or minimum supervision
- Knowledge of product portfolio, Security industry knowledge,
- Should be computer proficient
- Excellent telephone handling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write short articles for IT readers on a range of domains
- Business development skills online
- Age 27-35 years old
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials to email@example.com.
Please indicate your expected salaries.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered