Dispatch Clerk Job vacancy today in Kenya – Motor Vehicle Industry (KShs 50K – 55K)
Our client is a leader in the Motor vehicle and Motorcycle industry looking to fill the position of a Dispatch Clerk.
The role will maintain high levels of diligence, strictly adhering to and enforcing given instructions and safety requirements.
Salary: KShs 50,000 – 55,000
The job holder will have a keen eye for proper stock keeping, and be able to ensure that proper documentation for dispatch of units assembled.
- Receive, process and prepare sales orders
- Liaise with the dealer /transporter in effecting orders
- Truck/ Transport booking
- Arrangement of consignments in the delivery area
- Continuously follow up with transport companies for truck availability
- Follow loading checklist while dispatching
- Prepare invoice and necessary legal documents for dispatch
- Daily physical counting of movement of stock
- Managing operations in the dispatch area
- Supervising dispatch casuals
- Ensuring that dispatch is done as per request and laid down procedures
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Diploma in Purchasing and supplies
- 2-3 years working in the motor vehicle/motorcycle Industry in dispatch
- Age; 27 years and above
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Reliable, honest and be a person of high integrity
- Should have good Supervisory and Organizational skills
- Able to guide subordinates
- Ability to handle dispatch procedures
- Computer literacy is desirable
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the title (Dispatch Clerk Motor Vehicle Industry 50-55K) on the subject line before the 22nd October 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.