Deputy Chef De Partie Hotel Job at Recours Four
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is an International restaurant chain opening a branch in Nairobi Kenya. They are looking to recruit a highly competent and proactive Deputy Chef de Partie for their Nairobi Branch.
Duties for the Deputy Chef De Partie Job
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Deputy Chef De Partie Job Requirements
- Proven experience as deputy Chef de Partie role of at least 6 months.
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Culinary school diploma
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via email@example.com before 1st December 2017.
Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.