De La Rue Process Improvement Leader Career Vacancy in Kenya July 2017
De La Rue Process Improvement Leader Job Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
De La Rue Process Improvement Leader Job Employment in Nairobi Kenya
Based in: Nairobi
Additional Package Info: Medical and pension
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
To ensure that all our processes are working at optimal efficiency on a continuous basis.
Evaluate company processes, assess opportunities for improvement, and implement required process and other changes to deliver process and non process improvement to increase efficiencies and productivity.
As a culture change agent for the site, the selected person will be a strong leader with good influencing skills. S/he will need to leave a positive impact on the business
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent, with at least 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment in the same role.
- Understanding of and ability to implement World Class Manufacturing techniques including Lean manufacturing, 6 Sigma, SMED, 5S, VSM, KANBAN, KAIZEN etc.
- Knowledge and experience regarding the application of structured problem solving methods and coaching teams.
- Track record as change agent and of implementing best practice.
- Good understanding of budgetary controls and variance analysis within an operational environment.
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach and develop a team.
- Excellent computer skills – above average in Ms Office.
- Track as a change agent in both process and non process environments.
- Team Work
- Influencing and Communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement