DAI, a global development consulting firm based in the United States, seeks applications from senior-level experts for an anticipated five-year, water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) project in Kenya.
DAI is seeking candidates with technical expertise in the following areas:
- WASH service delivery
- WASH financing
- Water resources
- Water engineering
- Environmental sustainability
- Health / Nutrition
- Monitoring and Evaluation of related programs
- Management of related donor-funded grants programs
- Advanced degree in water, sanitation, hygiene, water resources management, hydrogeology, engineering or other related fields;
- 10+ years of experience in water supply, sanitation, hygiene or other work as it pertains to water services;
- Experience on a international donor-funded water and sanitation projects is strongly preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluency in English is required.
Please reach out should you have any questions.