Customer Care Job opportunity in Nairobi, Kenya 2013
Our client in health sector is seeking a Customer Care person to be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies.
Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
Temporary: 3-4 months
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- A Diploma in front office/public relations
- 2 years working experience in a similar environment
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
If qualified send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Customer Care’ on the subject line ASAP.
Deadline for application 31st November,2013.