Kenya Orient Insurance Current Opportunity : Accounts Executive May 2017
Kenya Orient Insurance Job Vacancy : Accounts Executive May 2017
Kenya Orient Insurance Employment Vacancy : Accounts Executive May 2017
- Company: Kenya Orient Insurance
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
Accounts Executive Job Responsibilities
- Monthly update of the general ledger.
- Perform the reconciliations relevant to the sub-function.
- Uphold controls over payables and ensure payments are done on time.
- Management and weekly evaluation of management expenses.
- Ensure tax compliance and all taxes are paid on time.
- Maintain and review a risk register
- Management and financial reporting.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for the Accounts Executive Job
- A bachelor’s Degree in commerce or Business Administration
- Part qualification in CPA(part 2)
- 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Financial Acumen
- Budgeting formulation and monitoring
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Capacity building
- Financial Planning Management and Internal Controls KOIL financial performance
- Supply chain and Risk management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Orient Insurance Limited career website on www.korient.co.ke to apply