Job Vacancy: COO for Nairobi Hospital
This Top ranked Nairobi hospital is looking for an experienced COO from Kenya or expat from abroad.
The Hospital is a multi-super-specialty, state-of-the art, tertiary care hospital with a current capacity of 200 fully functional operational beds, 30 dedicated critical care beds, 10 renal dialysis units and 12 chemotherapy units.
It provides all the modern out-patient and in-patient facilities with dedicated wards, specialty clinics, and advanced radiology, pathology and lab operations.
- Participates with the Board, Medical Staff, and senior management in the development and implementation of strategic plans
- Maximising operational efficiencies to provide the highest quality of safe and appropriate patient care
- Ensures the attainment of hospital objectives through the selection, development, organization, motivation, management, evaluation, and promotion of human resources and through the establishment and maintenance of facilities, equipment, supplies and other required sources
- Complies with regulations governing hospitals and the rules of accrediting bodies, and represents the hospital in legal matters
- Ensures that the hospital’s products and services are produced in a cost-effective manner. Achieving and maintaining strong financial health
- Fosters a smoothly functioning, efficient organization through anticipating problems and the timely and effective resolution of disruptions
- Master’s degree in health, business, or public service.
- Five years of operational management or 10 years of medical office management experience
- Must have experience of managing the day-to-day operations of a hospital
- Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated ability to effectively lead in a changing environment.
- Knowledge of governmental regulations and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications
- Skill in planning, organizing, prioritizing, delegating and supervising.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 1 million plus benefits
Deadline: 19th May 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2oLUNwa
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***