Construction Company Workshop Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya October 2017
Construction Company Workshop Manager Job Opportunity in Kenya
Construction Company Workshop Manager Career Recruitment in Kenya
Our client is in the building and construction industry engaging in Residential, Commercial Construction as well as Civil Engineering.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage projects.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of excavators, cranes, prime movers, tow trucks, trailers, etc
- Ensure that the fleet of heavy equipment/machinery/vehicles are serviced and maintained in accordance with the required service standards.
- Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Dynamic, strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to coach and motivate teams.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or projects as assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) or a related discipline
- At least 3-5 Years relevant sales experience in related industry
- Must have previously held a supervisory role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills