The Community Oral Health Officer will work with other staff to maintain high standards and actively promote quality oral health care delivery to patients in the health facility.
- Provides direct patient care in dental clinics on a routine basis.
- Manage and maintain dental unit resources
- Clinical care in the dental clinic.
- Maintain high standards of quality care and documentation.
- Develop and carry out health education to the community
- Participate in relevant health care programmes in the area they are working.
- Diploma in oral health from Kenya Medical Training Centre (KMTC) or any other recognized institution.
- Registered by the relevant board
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a busy health facility.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
So as to be received by 18th October 2013.