Our client is in the manufacturing industry looking to fill the position of a Project Administrator.
- Use project scheduling and control tools (such as Smart Sheet) to monitor and report on project plans
- Timely project status reports
- Co-ordinate the country project teams including the scheduling of meetings ( face to face or via hangout) and preparation of agenda and minutes
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed, manage contemplated change notices and amend the Smart sheet accordingly
- Keep the Head of Project Management and other team members informed about project status
- Assist the Head of Project management in drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s (Request for Proposals), tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary project schedules.
- Provide admin support to the country project teams, manage project meetings, prepare agenda and minutes and maintain the project Management team diary/calendar
- Develop and maintain action lists and follow up items to ensure that tasks are completed on time and reporting of outstanding items to the Head of Project Management.
- Bachelors Degree and/or Diploma in Project Management from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years in related role
- Developed time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office skills, internet and email applications, excel and PowerPoint
- Developed communication, interpersonal and public relations skills to enable professional interaction with a range of people including senior management
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.