Job in Kenya: Our client is an established Christian NGO based in Meru which champions Children’s rights through various programs in Meru, Samburu and Isiolo.
We are seeking applications from Christian candidates to fill the following positions based in Meru:
Executive Personal Assistant
Salary Range Kshs. 50,000/=
The role provides extensive personal support to the organisation’s CEO requiring a total understanding of the role, objectives and responsibilities of the Principal and a thorough knowledge of the organisation and personal affairs.
The role-holder is expected to exercise considerable initiative, high initiative and a high degree of social skills dealing with the full range of people in many varying situations representing the CEO in day to day activities including high profile situations.
Applicants for this position should possess the following:
- A relevant qualification e.g. secretarial, front office – minimum Diploma level
- A least 3 years in a busy environment in a PA position supporting very busy executives
- Strong communication and people relationship management skills
- A strong team ethic with excellent interpersonal skills, a motivational personality that relates well with people across all levels of society
- Excellent use of applicable computer skills
- Excellent personal organization and coordination skills
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving ability
- A high degree of integrity and honesty and ability to build credibility with the principal’s clients, employees and internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness and high stamina to work very long hours including weekends characteristic of the principal’s work patterns
How to Apply
Please forward an application letter indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to: email@example.com before Wednesday 3rd May 2017.
Interview invitations will be sent at very short notice, therefore clearly provide daytime telephone contacts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.