Chef De Partie Hotel Job at Recours Four
Our client is an International restaurant chain opening a branch in Nairobi Kenya. They are looking to recruit a highly competent and proactive Chef de Partie for their Nairobi Branch.
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Type: Full time
Duties for the Chef De Partie Hotel Job
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for proper handling of all food products at right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge into menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
Chef De Partie Hotel Job Qualifications
- At least 1 years proven experience as a Chef de Partie .
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
- A diploma in a recognized culinary school.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st December 2017.
Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.