Career Vacancy Moi University Senior Assistant ICT Trainer in Kenya April 2017
New Career Employment Moi University Senior Assistant ICT Trainer in Kenya April 2017
Current Opportunity Moi University Senior Assistant ICT Trainer in Kenya April 2017
- Company:Moi University
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type:Full-Time
- Job category:IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Interested applicants should visit the university website www.mu.ac.ke for detailed description of the requirements and responsibilities for the position.
The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated.
Duties for the Senior Assistant ICT Trainer Job
- supervising and coordinating, scheduling and managing ICT training for end users in the university;
- coordinate the development of ICT end-user course modules;
- organize ICT end-user training and seminars for members of staff on relevant ICT teaching and research tools and resources;
- provide leadership in the planning, development, operation and maintenance of learning technologies and support schools/departments in developing online course materials to support elearning;
- develop, plan, coordinate and deliver courses in accordance with identified ICT needs;
- continually monitor the provision of ICT end-user training in the university;
- evaluate quality and develop ICT training in response to evaluation;
- identify ICT skill requirements and implement appropriate training;
- and performing any other duties as may be assigned by the ICT Director.
Senior Assistant ICT Trainer Job Requirements
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Studies/Sciences/Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Information Technology or its equivalent six (6) years working experience in a relevant field.
- Higher National Diploma in Computer Studies/Sciences/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Information Technology or its equivalent
- served in a comparable and relevant position for at least three (3) years and
- shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions. Two (2) copies of applications should be submitted in writing together with an updated curriculum vitae giving details of applicant’s age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees plus copies of certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated.
Applications are to be addressed to:-
Deputy Vice Chancellor, Academic Affairs, Research & Extension Moi University P.O Box 3900, ELDORET, (Teaching positions) OR Deputy Vice Chancellor, Administration, Planning & Development Moi University P.O Box 3900, ELDORET, (Non Teaching Positions)
So as to reach him not later than 14th April, 2017. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address.
The referees should write and send their recommendations under sealed envelope within three weeks from the date of this advertisement. For those already in employment, applications should be channelled through their Heads of Departments.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Moi University is an equal opportunity employer, persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should visit the university website www.mu.ac.ke for detailed description of the requirements and responsibilities for each of the positions.