career opportunity Orange Telkom Business Development Manager (Mobile Financial Services) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Employment vacancy Orange Telkom Business Development Manager (Mobile Financial Services) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
career vacancy Orange Telkom Business Development Manager (Mobile Financial Services) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Role Purpose: To perform business development for MFS and support the enterprise team in regards to selling MFS products into various industry verticals within and outside Kenya
The person will be responsible for managing the development of MFS channels, eco-systems, merchant networks, paybill and pay for goods partners.
- Develop and manage the Business Development strategy to ensure growth and development of existing and any new services, including but not limited to pay bill, merchant payments, agent network, banking partners and e-commerce payments.
- Research and screen potential MFs opportunities and advice on which ones need to be pursued further- included in the Strategy Road Map.
- Develop, foster and maintain effective relationships with various businesses through the stake holders.
- Manage the development and execution of contracts and processes. Ensure that all negotiations are completed by the under the scope of Telkom Kenyas guidelines.
- Research MFS opportunities and advice on which ones need to be pursued further- included in the Strategy Road Map.
- Provide regular management briefings minimum in a monthly status forum both written or in person on channel, competitor and overall market.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings/Communicating new product developments to prospective clients taking from end to end.
- Manage and communicate the full pipeline of opportunities being pursued and commutate the status regularly (monthly) to the MFS management team .
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 5 years hands on experience in Business Development in a highly competitive commercial environment, MFS experience preferred.
- Have strong business/financial acumen with experience developing metrics and pricing and compensation programs.
- Relevant post graduate diploma or degree, Marketing/commercial focus preferred
- Swahili & English (fluent)
- Sales Management
- Partner Management
- Customer focused
- Commercially astute
- Strategically Strong Analytical skills
- Financial Management
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Presentation and communication skills
Application should be sent by latest 7th June 2017, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.