Career Opportunity at Recours in Kenya April 2017
Current Career Recruitment at Recours in Kenya April 2017
Latest Career Opportunity at Recours in Kenya April 2017
- Company: Recours Four Kenya
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is a forward – thinking, award – winning, fast paced company looking to hire a social media intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites and graphic design. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team.
Head of HR & Administration
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial Human Resources / HR
- You will develop a thorough understanding of the new company’s requirements regarding human resources and administration functions and partner with executive management to identify opportunities and threats and address the arising needs from departments, staff, the market and other stakeholders.
- You are responsible for full, accurate and equitable administration of all compensation and benefits and will be directly responsible for monitoring the day-to-day work and direct supervision of the HR and Administrative teams.
- You will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
HR & Admin Job Responsibilities
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws.
- Managing and completing a wide range of human resource and administrative functions to include, but not limited to: staff recruitment,management, retention and terminations as well as benefits administration and staff compensation including performance related pay.
- Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics.
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies; develop a Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Make certain that all administrative systems and processes are highly reliable, finely tuned and well delivered with an aim toward pro-action.
- Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities.
- Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations as well as the distribution network.
- Other duties as necessary and related
Qualifications for the HR & Admin Job
- Degree in Human Resource or related field (e.g. Human Resource/Organizational Development or Business Administration) complete with min. 5 years of professional experience with progressive and hands-on HR generalist experience and customer support and administrative services roles.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and office administration.
- Experience with developing a HRIS for a staff of at least 60 people.
- Accurate and efficient management style, high energy, comfortable performing projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities. Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and excellent organization skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Demonstrated ability to successfully participate in management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
Head of Finance & Accounting
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Finance & Accounting Job Responsibilities
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications for the Finance & Accounting Job
- Deadline-Oriented, Managing Profitability, Accounting, Audit, SFAS Rules, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Statistical Analysis, Business Knowledge
- Degree in Accounting, Financial Management or related field complete with min. 5 years of professional experience with progressive and hands-on generalist finance experience.
- Knowledge and experience in relevant laws,.
- Experience with setting up a finance and accounting system for a distribution company is a plus.
- Accurate and efficient management style, high energy, comfortable performing projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment Demonstrated ability to successfully work in teams that provide leadership and strategic direction.
Head of Operations
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Head of Operations Job Responsibilities
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization’s annual budget with ED
- Develop and manage annual budget
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as requested.
- Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements.
- Assisting Executive Director and Board in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
- Managing grantor contracts and reimbursement requests.
- Maintaining Intersection’s archival and administrative files.
- Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
- Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
- Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems.
- Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendor.
- Manage functions.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing etc.
- Oversee organizational insurance policies.
Qualifications for the Head of Operations Job
- At least 3 years experience in Financial Management
- Strong background and work experience in Finance
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 3 plus years experience in bookkeeping
- Knowledge of government contract management and +Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 20th Apr 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://r4kenya.com
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi