Installation Technician Job at Alternate Doors
Our client is a Car tracking Company currently recruiting installation Technicians.
Qualifications for the Installation Technician Job
- Diploma/certificate holder
- Technical installation skills on tracking devices.
- Must be competent riders with an updated license
Competencies for the Installation Technician Job
- Good knowledge of motor vehicle electric/electronic and alarm/immobilizer systems
- Auto electrician
- Good understanding of specialized Fleet Management system fitments
- Tracking fleet products knowledge
Responsibilities for the Installation Technician Job
- Quality Installations/repairs
- Communication with clients at all levels
- Day to day admin duties: Job cards etc.
- Problem solving – Use of technical skills
- Stock Control
- Time keeping
- Above average client relations
- Good communications skills
- Have an aptitude for problem solving
- Diligent and quick learner
- Hard working and diligent
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and consistency
- Team player
- Always behaving in a professional manner towards clients
- Occasional after hour work, is required.
- Own reliable cell phone is essential
How To Apply