Buymore is a tech startup company located at @iBiz Africa within Strathmore University. We provide tools that help retail and service merchants to scale their businesses and at the same time get access to credit financing. Our main product is a mobile POS that enables merchants that are currently operating manually to capture sales, record expenses and manage their inventory.
We are looking for well-rounded individuals with diverse interests to be part of an enduring sales team as Product Champions (Direct Sales Representatives). This is an exciting full-time offer with an attractive multiple tier compensation.
You’ll be based here at @iBizAfrica and will be operating within Nairobi and its immediate environs. You do not have to be a sales ninja or a sales rock-star. Just be creative and have the guts of a marine. Of necessity, you must be a proven practitioner who can demonstrate an ability to sell, an innovative approach in developing sales strategies and with good people skills. You will also be required to have good presentation skills, an ability to negotiate and motivation for sales.
Be proud of the fact that you are a sales professional, there is no ceiling to your income.
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Develop, maintain and continuously update a database of prospective clients
- Generate sales leads by identifying, pitching to and closing clients
- Make sales calls to prospective clients to introduce company products
- Develop innovative strategies to identify and tap into new markets
- Actively follow up with prospective merchants
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies together with your team to
- Source for and develop merchants’ referral channels
- Prepare monthly progress reports
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- At least one year’s prior experience in a sales role of any capacity. We have a preference for people with experience in fin-tech, Experiential marketing and Insurance
- A minimum of a diploma from a recognized institution
- Strong intrapersonal skills
How To Apply
Send you brief and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th January 2017