Orange Telkom Business Intelligence Manager Employment vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya June 2017
Orange Telkom Business Intelligence Manager career opportunity in Nairobi, Kenya June 2017
Orange Telkom Business Intelligence Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya June 2017
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- This role is vital in providing information analysis and support across all Business Units within MFS.
- The analyst will be responsible for providing ad-hoc analysis and reporting to the business as required.
- The analyst will work within the MFS department. The analyst will support daily reporting suites and ensure sufficient quality checks in place to detect or resolve issues with input data.
- The analyst will be responsible for implementing solutions for business unit reporting needs using BI query tools.
- The analyst will have the relevant knowledge to input into specifications and analysis of development designs as well as strong focus on adherence to standards / methodologies.
- The analyst is responsible for communicating both information analysis and designs to a non-technical audience.
- Assess business decisions and the impact on the business
- Report and query outputs, using BI tools
- Dashboard and Visual insights development
- Business User requirements gathering, support and education
- Project status reports
- Training user base
- Technical Degree or in other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a role within a business environment, having being exposed to all disciplines. Business experience preferred over pure technical experience.
- Mobile money experience is a distinct advantage.
- English & Swahili (fluent)
- Strong knowledge of BI reporting tools with SQL experience
- Exceptional report writing skills
- High level of problem solving skills
- High level of competency in Microsoft office applications
- High level of commercial sense – able to develop and assess financial impact through assuming and forecasting projections
- Project Management – experience with co-ordination of project teams achieving deadlines
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners and SLA’s
- Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
- Strategically Oriented – solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the MFS portfolio; able to identify opportunities and define and implement these opportunities into reality
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Enthusiastic and energetic – develop and maintain great working environment
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing an advantage, expert word processor and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage
Application should be sent by latest 7th June 2017, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.