Business Development Assistant Job Vacancy in Kenya April 2017
Business Development Assistant Career Opportunity in Kenya April 2017
Business Development Assistant Job Recruitment in Kenya April 2017
- Company: Equipment Leasing Ltd (Vaell)
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Business Development Assistant Job at Vehicle and Equipment Leasing Ltd (Vaell)
Vaell Ltd is a leading independent asset leasing company in Eastern and Central African region. We have established ourselves as the foremost expert in asset & plant leasing acquisition and maintenance providing services in an array of sectors across the economy.
To support our growth agenda, we are seeking to recruit for the following position: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT – 20K (Thika)
Responsibilities for the Business Development Assistant Job
- Business Development Assistant – The incumbent will ideally be a marketer in addition to receptionist duties.
- Receiving and processing customer orders and receiving inbound and making outbound calls to resolve routine customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinating and resolving customer follow-up requests to provide and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Making contact with cancel request customers to retain business.
- Probing to identify root cause and using approve d customer save offers (e.g., discounts, service calls) to retain customers.
- Entering and maintaining customer data (e.g., contact information, service plan, billing information) into customer database accurately and timely.
- Developing base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational and groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaching potential clients by utilising mailings and phone solicitation as well as making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings.
- Determining clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments, determining coverage of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Developing a co-ordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Enhancing company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications for the Business Development Assistant Job
- Self-driven, flexible and hard working.
- Diligent and an exemplary team player.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Possess the skills and drive to motivate others.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, aggressive and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of packages.
- Excellent communication both oral and written.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Analytical and time management skills
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in sales & marketing
How to Apply
If you qualify kindly send us:
A three-page curriculum vitae A cover letter detailing:
A brief work history
Qualities you would bring to our client
When you would be available to start work
Current and expected salary
The application must reach us not later than 5pm Friday, 30th of March, 2017. DO NOT EMAIL COPIES OF CERTIFICATES. Only send the CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the Job title as the subject. If you do not hear from us two weeks after this advertisement, consider your application unsuccessful.