- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call and aim to book a presentation appointment with key persons.
- Make presentations to the customer to showcase our capabilities to provide the required solution.
- Carry out a site-survey to identify the particulars of the solution to the client, with the aim of preparing an accurate proposal.
- Collect feedback from the market regarding the solution proposal presented.
- Negotiate and seek to close the sale while efficiently managing objections.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
- Manage the client project to ensure it is executed and delivered as agreed with the client.
- After-sales follow-up to maintain the client account and acquire back-ends arising from the project and client relationship
- Write reports and maintain documentation for the sales pipeline
- Monitoring existing accounts while in search of new prospects.
- A business related degree and advanced diploma in sales & marketing
- At least 2 years sales experience in a comparable industry
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills including customer service skills
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Strong commercial orientation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
P. O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.